2. This page is used to inform you how we collect and use your Personal Information across our applications, websites, social media, APIs, emails, and other services that link to this Policy (collectively, “Services”), and from our partners and/or other third parties.
3. When using any of our Services, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information in relation to this Policy. The Personal Information that we collect is used for providing and improving our Services. We will not use or share your Personal Information with anyone except as described in this Policy.
4. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please stop using our Services and uninstall where relevant.
How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
5. When using our Services, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information for our business purposes, including the provision and continuing operation of the Platform and the Services provided to you. This includes, but not limited to:
a) your personal identity, including your name, age, gender, email address, and telephone number;
b) identifiers, including your account ID, and assigned user ID;
c) your usage data, including taps, clicks, and scrolling information;
d) diagnostics, including performance data, browsing patterns, and other unique information;
e) user content, including photos and video recordings; and
f) any personal information reasonably required in order for us to provide the Services requested by you.
6. Your information will be recorded when you visit our website/application for the analysis on the number of visitors to the website/application and general usage data.
7. We will only use your Personal Information for the legitimate usage in carrying out the conduct of our business, designing products and benefits. We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
a) the daily operation of the Services provided to you;
b) carrying out any transactions on your behalf;
c) customise the application based on your preferences;
d) to understand your needs and preferences;
e) improving the content and utility of the application;
f) to respond to queries or feedback;
g) to comply with any Applicable Laws or any request from any relevant governmental or regulatory authority;
h) meet the information disclosure requests or requirements put forward by laws;
i) any other purposes relating to or incidental to any of the above
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Information
8. Personal Information (and other data) held by us will be kept confidential. You are required to provide the related information such that we may disclose such information in order to provide services, product, information as well as updated platform systems to you. We may be unable to provide service, product, information or updated platform systems if you fail to provide such information. We may disclose the information (and other data) to the following persons:
a) any of our directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or delegates;
b) any of our shareholders or affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or delegates;
c) our professional advisors, consultants, and auditors;
d) any service providers, agents, contractors, delegates, or suppliers which we may appoint from time to time to provide us with services in connection with the Platform or the Services that we offer to you (for example, custodian and brokerage services), and their directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents or delegates;
e) any person who we believe to be your legal advisors or other professionals;
f) any governmental or regulatory authority (regardless of the reason for such a request and whether such request is exercised under a court order or otherwise).
Transfer of Personal Information Outside of Hong Kong
9. We may transfer, store, process and/or deal with your Personal Information outside of Hong Kong for the purposes mentioned above.
Retention of Personal Information
10. Your Personal Information is retained as long as the purpose for which it was collected remains and until it is no longer necessary to comply with any Applicable Laws.
Information Access and Correction Requests
11. In accordance with the terms of the Privacy Ordinance, you have the right to:
a) check whether we hold information about you and access to such information;
b) require us to correct any information relating to you which is inaccurate;
c) withdraw the consent to our processing of your information at any time. Please note, however, that we may still be entitled to process the information if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
Cookies and Related Technologies
12. Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
14. We use analytics programs such as Google Analytics for web analytics purposes to manage and improve our websites, mobile applications, the Platform and our Services.
15. We use these cookies and related technologies to inform, analyse, and optimise your experience to serve you better when visiting our website or application. For example, a Cookie which recognises if your browser supports specific technology features could help the web page/application load quicker.
Links to Third Party Sites
16. This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly advise you to review the privacy policies of these websites. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.